My doula services include:
- A free initial meeting to ask me questions, review my contract and get to know one another.
- One or two prenatal meetings at your home to review your vision for birth, review your birth plan and address any specific concerns you may have.
- Email and phone support from day hired.
- 24/7 availability once you are 38 weeks.
- Continuous support during labor and delivery.
- Photos of labor and first moments of birth if desired.
- One postpartum meeting to review your birth, see how you and your baby are doing and provide a timeline of events to help you recall your birth.
I am supportive of all women’s choices in childbirth. My training and specialty is natural childbirth; however, I realize for a variety of reasons this may not be attainable or desirable to all couples. My passion is in education and providing couples with evidence based information so that they can make decisions that are right for them in their pregnancy, birth and beyond. As your doula I accompany you on your journey to parenthood providing emotional support, physical comfort, reassurance and perspective. It is always such an honor and a privilege to serve couples in this role.
Doula Services: $600 ($300 at time hired. Balance due by 38 weeks)
Pay $300 Deposit:
Doula Services + Bradley® Class: $900
If you desire a Bradley® education and doula services but are unable to attend a Bradley® series I will teach privately at an additional rate. Please contact me for those rates.